Be part of the growing Australian clinical trials sector by developing and conducting a clinical trial as a principal or co-investigator and becoming affiliated with a clinical trials network.
The resources on this site are designed to assist with this process by providing information and guidance.
Ethics, regulations, and getting started.
- Getting started
- How to talk to potential participants
- Research principles and guidelines
- The regulatory environment
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) in Australia
- National Approach to Single Ethical Review of Multi-centre Research
- National Ethics Application Form
- Ethical review process for each Australian state and territory
- Research governance
- Useful links