National Ethics Application Form
The National Ethics Application Form (NEAF) is a web-based tool that enables researchers to complete research ethics proposals for submission to Human Research Ethics Committees (HRECs), and to assist HRECs to consistently and efficiently assess these proposals.
It has been designed to meet the requirements of relevant guidelines with the aim of increasing the efficiency and quality of the ethical review process for everyone involved. NEAF provides reference material and relevant guidelines, FAQ, comprehensive guidance on questions, and an online help guide.
Ethics, regulations, and getting started.
- Getting started
- How to talk to potential participants
- Research principles and guidelines
- The regulatory environment
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) in Australia
- Harmonisation of Multi-centre Ethical Review and the National Approach
- National Ethics Application Form
- Ethical review process for each Australian state and territory
- Research governance
- Useful links
Find a clinical trial website
Search for clinical trial registries, organisations, research networks, coordinating hubs and support groups by specific disease or condition.
Links to relevant government bodies, clinical trials and other human research resources and ethics guidelines.