Search the online registry
Use our search function to start looking for a clinical trial. All clinical trials displayed on this website are sourced from the Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ANZCTR). The ANZCTR includes all clinical trials with a recruitment site in Australia that are registered on ANZCTR as well as ClinicalTrials.gov, the US clinical trials registry.
There are other clinical trial registries that provide information on trials in Australia, New Zealand and, in some cases, other countries.
Each site will explain how to search the site for trials by the disease or condition that you are interested in. Some websites also allow you to register your details so you can:
- receive information on potentially suitable trials when they become available
- allow researchers to access your information and approach you directly.
- Australian Cancer Trials
- Australian Lung Foundation
- Black Dog Institute
- Cancer Institute NSW
- Cancer Research Network
- Cancer Trials Australia
- Icon Cancer Centre
- International Clinical Trials Registry Platform
- MS Australia Clinical Trials Network
- Nucleus Network
- Victorian Cancer Trials Link (VCTL)
Talk to people
You can also find out about clinical trials by talking to a range of people. Learn who you can talk to for information about clinical trials relevant to you.